Dec 26, 2008

Our First Christmas

This was our first Christmas as a married couple and we got to experience all of the firsts that come with it. We bought and decorated our first tree together and Derek put up his first set of Christmas lights.

Our Christmas was spent with both of our families which I did a horrible job of documenting. We spent a wonderful Christmas Eve in Deer Valley with Sandie, Alisha, Trina, and the gang then we went to my mom's house for Christmas Eve/morning.



The remainder of our time has been enjoying the new snow fall with some of our new Christmas gifts. Me, some new snow boots and Derek a helmet camera. All the crazy stunts he pulls can now be enjoyed from his view.






5 comments:

Cuz... said...

So happy to see another home all decorated and lit up! Good job guys! Merry christmas and happy new year to come!! See you soon!

p.s. love the helmet camera!!! I expcet to see lots of footage!

Alisha Joy said...

Ohhhh the first Christmas!! How romantic! I remember our first Christmas. I woke up one random morning in December and loudly anounced "it's Christmas!!!!" I made Jed get up at the crack of dawn and have Christmas breakfast and open all our presents. It was the greatest!!

Sandie Tillotson said...

I am glad to see that you are carrying on the Tillotson ..decorate your house for Christmas tradition! The helmet cam..needs a fluffy thing over the mike..but other then that..it was great..I expect t see more footage of your adventures.
Love,
Mom

Alisha Joy said...

You two need to link to some more blogs: Zon's: http://loveyoueverysecond.blogspot.com/ , Sarah's: http://teatime-sarah.blogspot.com/

Jack said...

You are one of my favorite couples. Happy New Year...