Apr 20, 2011

Crenshaw Melon week 35


This week is the week that Derek proposed to me on 3 years ago. The bedazzled egg above nestled in my anniversary flowers- aaawwweee:) is where the ring was hidden when he got down on one knee proclaiming that one Easter egg fell out of my basket that morning.

This week I am 35 weeks along and I am trying to get the baby nursery in order. It is coming- not quite finished but I figure I will post a few photos as teasers.






As I was trying to get shots of the egg/flower arrangement Deja kept putting her puppy face in every shot, like a true girl just to smell the flowers

4 comments:

M'kenzie Tillotson said...

Azis I am logged in with your account but I just want to thank you for everything you do... The nursery looks great. Our boy is lucky to have a mom like you!

Pat & Donna said...

that nursery is DARLING!!! It so brought me back to your wedding and the ferris wheel and such..... I love it!!! Boy when you have a theme you stick to it!!!! LOVE THAT!!!!....... you look so cute with your little body and it wrapped around another little body...... you look great!

Shawn and Nina Olsen said...

I can't believe you are almost there... just a few more weeks! The nursery is so darn cute and I've gotta mention that belly of yours is darling too. Hope you're doing great!

Pat & Donna said...

any updated photos?can't wait for the finished project!!!