May 23, 2012

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!







This is Porter's best friend in the whole wide world Dezi! They are a month apart so they are sharing their 1 year birthday together, which is going to be fabulous! My sister in law and I had such visions of grandeur for their birthday party invitations. The two cutest boys in the world smashing up cake with the biggest, gummiest, cakiest grins. I imagined they would be laughing back and forth at one another, and maybe even sampling each other's cake.  Instead all we saw was hysterical tears! We couldn't help but crack up ourselves through out the entire process. Picture number three sums up their distress. If you blow it up you can see soft little tears on both of their cheeks. Silly boys.

1 comment:

Sandie Tillotson said...

who would have thought ..that birthday cake could be so....sad! love those little guys tears and all!
TuTu