Oct 15, 2011

4 Months












You are almost 5 months and I am just getting around to posting your 4 month update! We have several nick names going for you "Bugs" Bug-a Boo", "PB&J", and "Portskee" so you probably won't realize what your real name is for a while down the road.

You are still only 11.5 lBS. That puts you in the  10% for weight and height, but that head of yours is in the 50% percentile. Around our house we call it a 5-head not a 4-head, but I am sure you got lots of smarts in there.

You are now wiggling and rolling around.  You can no longer be left unattended on high surfaces and have become an expert at rolling around to watch me move around the house. You are getting the idea of putting the binki in your mouth yourself- I would say 5 out of 10 times I hand it to you you successfully put it in the Kisser :) You are definitely a vocal kid and have taken to growling.  So, now you sit on your matt and growl up at the ceiling kind of like a baby possessed.

The biggest new change is the DROOL! It is everywhere now and so frequent that I don't even bother to wipe baby spit off me anymore. I pretty much rub it in like some expensive moisturizer.  Me and your dad have become those tainted parents that we swore we would never become! We both wipe big blobs of slobber off your face with our hands and simply wipe the spit back on ourselves. Kinda makes me cringe even thinking about it but we love your slobbery 5-head face to itty bitty baby bits-slobbery kisses and all.

2 comments:

Sandie Tillotson said...

Dont think a baby could be more "loved"...and I see that he makes that funny "O" shape with his mouth..just like his dad and his grandpa...
Love that little guy...
TuTu

Jaclyn said...

I love the four month shoot! Its the best time to still capture a bit of newborn-ness, but see a baby growing up. They turned out cute.