Nov 17, 2011

Halloween



Derek dusted off the old fog machines (4 of them) and so our Hallows Eve began on a foggy night......

Ok really it was a crystal clear night and because 4 smoke machines (more is more) create so much -well smoke -our neighbor came running over thinking something was on fire :)

We had a great Halloween trick or treating with the "Bugs" and also having a small get to together with some close friends. I think Pinterest should sponsor me, my whole party came from them.



                                                   
                                                                 Shrunken Apple head cider  





Oh ya and the "Bugs" turned 5 months a few days before Halloween... Next week he will be 6 months so I'll post on that for sure. Well . . . kinda for sure . . . who knows if I actually will these days so I am going to say that I intend to and it will probably be a couple weeks late . . .

2 comments:

Sandie Tillotson said...

looks like a lot of fun..sorry I missed it..very creative M'Kenzie!

Blake B said...

We should have come over! I didn't even think about it. Looks like fun.